Sunday, February 3, 2008

A bunch of layouts!

I wanted to upload a bunch of layouts that I keep forgetting about...LOL!
Thanks for looking!!
Supplies: Prima and Daisy D PP; MAMBI Bling; MME transparency; HS Journaling Spots
We spent New Year's Eve at Mom and Dad's. Unfortunatly we fell asleep for the big countdown...the first time that I can ever remember!! Does that mean we are going to be sleeping for the whole year?

Supplies: K&Co Urban Raspody + many others! PP; K&Co grand adhesions and rubons; HS Bling; CI Chipboard (giggle); Doodlebug alpha
I wanted to document one of the days when Heintje works on the weekend. This was a Sunday afternoon and we just usually hang out at home. Please excuse the lousy pictures of me, but I wanted to cherish the days I spend with them.

Supplies: MME PP; MM alphas; Jenni Bowlin journaling sticker; CI velvet flower
Can you believe this was the only time in her LIFE that we have cut her hair. I really didn't want to, but it was getting crazy! I was afraid she would lose her curls, and I was right :( Her hair is still a little wavy, but her cute curls are gone :(

Supplies: SR, AC and Collage Press PP; Making Memories vellum tag, metal star, bling brad; Rusty Pickle "8"; AC felt heart
Jordan turns 8!! Picture taken with Kuya Mark!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Who knew you had a blog? Not me until right now! What scrappy goodness you share!!!

Anonymous said...

I adore your pages Em! They are all great and unique and so fun! I wish I scrapped as much as you, I need to get my butt in gear!

Anonymous said...

omg girl, you've been busy, these are all so awesome!
it was so so good to hang out with you at the garage sale!!! hope i didn't stress u out.