Friday, February 22, 2008

New Layouts

It's been crazy with Jasmin and Joey both being sick. Then my parents were also sick.
So last week, I had to take 3 days off of work. My left bicep is getting a serious workout with Joey attached to my hip all day. Poor baby, can't get a break! Fever, coughing, runny nose. At least Jassy Belle is feeling better!

Soo...last week, Snapfish was having a special...free shipping. Ebates was also having double rewards day for Snapfish. I went ahead and ordered our Holy Land pictures...OMG...1400 pictures! When the pictures arrived, the box was over 8 pounds...can you imagine! So I sorted the pictures and memorablia. Stay tuned...Holy Land layouts are coming!! I will be scrapping them in order (mostly) just to keep me sane. It's going to be fun reliving the experience!

Here are a few layouts I managed to squeeze in during the wee late hours of the night.

This layout was made for the Transparent Touches Stash challenges, Week 1. Use a song as inspiration. I used a song by U2, It's a Beautiful Day. I also used a plethora of old goodies!! Autumn Leaves baby!!

Another one for the Transparent Touches challenge, Week 2. Used a bunch of different things on here...just ask if you need to know what it is...LOL! I even stamped...*gasp*...but it was for the challenge...LOL!

This one was made for the KI Blog challenge. Use blue, but I needed other colors, too! LOL!

And this layout I just made on my own using a bunch of scraps...from Jordan's 8th Birthday. It seems most of the layouts I make lately are of Joey. Jordan needs some layout lovin'!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow miss em, you've been busy!
sorry to hear your kiddos have been sick. my girls are just getting over the yuckos!
love your los...always loved your style.
hope to see u soon!

Jennifer and Amy said...

I totally get you on the Jordan needing more layouts thing - it's the same thing with Kenny. Sigh! They are growing so quickly and I just don't like it. Cute pages!

-Jen

Jana Eubank said...

Great layouts, Emelyn! And oh my gosh! I just noticed all those AMAZING scrolling on the side! I'll be back for some of that action! :)

lenore said...

Love your layouts Emelyn!Great work!

lenore said...

Great Layouts Emelyn!

Unknown said...

Awesome blog and awesome layouts!