Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Homegrown Spring Survival pt. 3

So, with the Summer Survival starting in the next couple weeks, I thought I better upload the last of the layouts I created with the Spring kit. Can't wait until I get the SummerSK, her kits rock!! (These are all older layouts, I'm just now getting a chance to post them)

My awesome parents!! I love them so much, they help out with the kids, with ANYTHING, so readily, so unconditionally. They are the best parents anyone can ever have and I want to grow up to be like them!!



A layout from our trip to Egypt. Man, I haven't scrapped Holy Land pictures in a while, heck, I haven't scrapped in a while! LOL.




My first born. I love this kid, but he can sure be a booger! LOL. This quote is from a Pokemon song--Be the best you can be and find your destiny, it's the master plan---name that tune!


Here goes my Pint Sized Baller!! This kid and play ball like no-one's business! Even at the young age of 1 year, he can shoot and dribble!! Don't get in the way of this kid on the courts!


Our day trip to Baker Beach :)


And the last layout, a page for our anniversary...1 decade together!! I love you, Hman!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW girl amazing LO's!love the 10yrs layout the pictures of your kiddos on the beach is great!!awesome-ness girl!
and you'be been tagged check out my blog for the details ;)

Diana Waite said...

Em, dang you inspire me! I love your use of embellishments!! I especially love both of your boy's pages, awesome!

Chiqui said...

hi em! love your layouts as always, esp the clustering of the flowers. I'm from Los Banos, next town to Calamba. thanks for visiting my blog.

Rachel V. said...

Em - You blow me away how much you get done! And you've been tagged on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Your pages continue to amaze me. I love your work! PS- I finally updated my blog with some pages...im soooo lazy! LOL