The Gala was super fun! Here are some highlights of the event:
- We got there and took pictures right away. It was like prom! We even took group photos with other parents...LOL. I can't wait to get them!
- There was a live auction for the class projects. I'm one of the 4th grade room parents and we worked so hard on the 2 projects for the class. I'm glad we were able to raise enough money to double our budget. YIPPEE!
- Heintje and I won a raffle prize!! When we arrived I immediately noticed an electric toothbrush with a professional teeth whitening visit at the dentist. I've been commenting how even my 2 year old has an electric toothbrush and in my entire LIFE I've never even tried it (except at the dentist). I've also been wanting to get my teeth whitened from all the coffee staining. I was so excited to hear my name called! I didn't even realize it since I was chatting with a friend. I was like..what did I win? woohoo! haha!
- We danced the night away. Literally! We made it to the very last song of the night. My feet and whole body hurt the next day. I got my work out in for the entire month! The DJ even took video footage and posted on Youtube. If you are lucky enough to find it, it's totally funny!
- Finally, the best part about the night was having time with Heintje and hanging out with friends. We got to dress up, look pretty, have an evening without worrying about the kids, and had some yummy food and drinks!
- Thank you Daddy, Dodo, and Titi for watching the 3 rugrats and for allowing us this wonderful evening!
Here is Heintje and I before we left for the Gala.Willow Traders. March is their anniversary month. Everyday a different kit club hosts challenges, games and gives aways prizes. This layout was made for A Walk Down Memory Lane. The challenge required 1 b/w photo, paint, 4 PP, and flowers. This was made very last minute. Jasmin even helped with the painting!
mojo left and want to keep scrapping, do some of the challenges from the anniversary and you might be the lucky winner of a homemade kit by me! I've been blessed with many scrapping opportunities and I want to give back some love :)