Thursday, July 30, 2009

Keep in Touch kits, pt. 2

Here is part 2 for the Keep In Touch kit club. Check out her blog post for images of the kit she sent...it was FUN!! This post will feature 2 layouts with a bunch of close ups!! I went to town with the details, 3D action with pop dots, and stickles forever!!

This first layout features my parents, Heintje's mom, and Ate Heart :) This picture was taken in Gilroy last year, yes, I'm still scrapping last year pictures! Heck, I still have Holy Land and New York pictures from 2007! LOL.









Finally here is our sweet Joey Boy! Man, I love that kid! These pictures feature his "Cheese" Smile! He was helping me with laundry and putting his clothes away. His version is putting them all in 1 drawer...LOL. I should take a picture next time.







Thanks so much, Kelly, for an awesome kit! I had a blast and used practically all of it up...yippee!! Got 3 layouts done and 3 cards--great way to use up those scraps. When in doubt, cut up a bunch of circles from PP, crumple them up, ink them up, layer them up, and stick a brad in the center. You got yourself a cute flower!

1 comment:

erin yamabe said...

hi em
hope you're having a great summer! cannot believe it is august now! holy smokes!
hope to see you soon.
blessings,
erin