Saturday, July 18, 2009

Paper Posies Weekend Crop

Time to share some older layouts..LOL! I've had these sitting in my post drafts for some time. I keep forgetting to post them! These are layouts I created during the Paper Posies 4th Anniversary crop....wayyy back in May!

This challenge was to use stamps! The stars were stamped multiple times. I'm not a big fan of this layout, but it's done!

This challenge was to use a song title or lyrics. This is part of the lyrics from Bowling for Soup's Friend of Mine. "I'm so glad that I have these friends of mine." I love these guys!! I've known Jen, Alan, and Brandon since HIGH SCHOOL!! Then Alan, Brandon, Mike Lau, and I all went to San Jose State together. We were all part of the Engineering program and we all cut class, went to lunch, and had a blast the first couple years of college. Then we had to get serious our 3rd year if we wanted to graudate sooner than later! Through the years we have still managed to hang out. I'm so thankful for them!!

This challenge was to use a card sketch and make your own posie!! I love making these whimical flowers. Just take a bunch of different size circles, layer, and done!! For this flower, I crumpled up the circles, inked the edges, and after layering the pieces, added stickles!


Finally, this challenge was to use a decorative border punch. I only have the Fiskars threading water punch, so I used it on this card. I also used a bunch of scraps!! woohoo!


Thanks for stopping by, and THANKS Paper Posies for such a fun crop, the all month long celebration, and the wonderful prizes!!

No comments: