Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Color Me Miki--Jan Valentine Kit--Cupid's Arrow

Hello all!! I can't believe it's already February! And that means almost Valentine's Day!! Here is a kit from Color Me Miki created just for this special day. Cupid's Arrow is a fabulous page kit that you can use to pre-designed layouts or create some of your own! Check out the blog to see the pre-designed layouts. You also have the option to order the kit PRE-CUT!! Recording those memories doesn't get any easier!!

Here is what I created with the kit. 2 cards and 3 layouts :)

No Valentine's Day is complete without the annual "Made with Love" layout..LOL! That reminds me, I still need to take a picture for this year! Here is Jasmin making her Valentines last year for Kinder.

And this layout is kinda like a 2page spread. Last year for Valentine's Day we were going to head over to Santana Row. But as we were driving down 880, we spotted all the snow on Mt. Hamilton. We ended up making a detour to drive over there. Man oh MAN!! The road that goes Mt. Hamilton is very very winding. We ALL got sick, except for Heintje who was driving. We finally made it home and we gave the kids their gifts. YIKES! That reminds me again...I need to get the kids some gifts!!!

And I still have lots of stuff left over from the kit!! I was so spoiled with all 3 of January's kits. All of them loaded with plenty of scrappy goodness to keep you going all month!! I have February's kits all ready to post. She put together 2 kits for February. A fun bright kit that makes me long for sunny days. And a gorgeous muted kit, perfect for documenting memories of the past.
Thanks so much for passing by!

1 comment:

Ioanna Maria said...

Very beautiful creations :)