Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Scrapbook Circle JULY kit

Goodness, time sure is flying!! I can't believe it's almost the end of summer and all I have to show for it is a few blog posts. I'm so sorry to be slacking off. It's been a crazy summer with my PT job at the LSS, birthday parties, family get togethers, and having our 2 nieces stay with us for a couple of weeks. We also did lots and lots of swimming! The kids sure did get a tan this summer! Haha!

I'd like to share with you some layouts created with Scrapbook Circle's JULY kit. It's a fun kit featuring Sassafrass and Chatterbox papers along with a bunch of other fun stuff!

I mainly used the kit for our evening in San Francisco for my birthday last June. I love using a kit for an event, it makes the pages match nicely and flow in the album.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pages you did with the kit girl...your work is always amazing! Thanks so much for sharing it all!