Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

I am really bad about returning tags..LOL! So I think this time, I'll post a bunch that I've slacked on about..LOL!

Here is one from Michelle:
Here is how you play:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 facts about little me
1. I love doing laundry, but I hate putting the clothes away.
2. I scrap on the floor and have been known to end up in the hallway!
3. I'm going to copy Michelle and say I don't like the pedicure thing...I'm wayyy too ticklish!
4. I've been known to get lost in airports--a couple times!
5. I've also been known to miss my exit--OFTEN!
6. I just started wearing my wedding ring again, it finally fits, almost 2 years after Joey was orn!
7. I'm really bad about tags....if you haven't already noticed..LOL. But I am so grateful to those that think about me...THANK YOU!

One from Linda, *gulp* since Aug 20!


Who gets the “Brilliante Weblog Award“?
Websites and blogs of your choice for their designs that are especially noteworthy.
1. The winner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that sent you the award
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency, the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy---I'll write them up at the end.
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award.

Sorry, this is from so long ago, July 19, from Rachel
and Krista, July 9, also had the same questions...so I'll do them both:

What were you doing ten years ago?
Heintje and I were living with my parents. We were only 4 months married at the time...wow, what memories! We traveled often, worked alot, and had lots of fun!!
5 things on todays "To Do" list
1. Catch up on blog posts and tags..LOL!
2. Scan layouts from the Anniversary crop last weekend
3. Work this afternoon at Picture Me Perfect
4. Watch NCIS!!
5. Fill out more forms from school.
I'm addicted to
Couponing!
Scrapbooking
Prime time TV--darn FALL shows keeping me up late at night!
Things I would do if I were a MILLIONAIRE
Take some awesome family vacations.
Pay off the mortgage and my parents' mortgage.
That's pretty much it, now-a-days, $1M doesn't buy much with the housing...LOL!
Places I have lived
Philippines until 2.5 years old
Chowchilla, CA--for 6 months
Fremont, CA--for a few months??
Newark, CA--since like 1977-now...

Finally, last but not least, from May 26!!. Dinah from the Philippines!!
The Rules —
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules in your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six (6) people at the end of your entry.

#3--
a. I have to "flip" my hair everyday
b. I learned about "flipping" my hair everyday from my friend "em"
c. I haven't used nail polish on my fingers for about 5 years.
d. I love my ATG!
e. I'm totally addicted to home fragrances right now since I've attended my first Party Lite candle party.
f. I wish I can stay home everyday!


Here are my victims (copied from Michelle..LOL) for tagging back. I'll use the same ones...LOL! I'm a cheater!
Michelle, I stalk your blog for you sweet pictures of baby Jase and his two big brothers!! Love the layouts you create and your daily stories.
Linda, you are the Martha Stewart of all!! You do it all...crafting, awesome parenting, layouts everyday, you are so creative and so thoughtful!
Rachel, you know you are so inspirational to me. Ever since the FFF at WT, I've always looked up to you!!
Krista, you are so funny and I love reading about baby Katelyn. She is growing so quickly!
Dinah, your layouts are inspiring and you are such a beautiful person!

2 comments:

Krista Lund said...

thanks em! i will reply once baby k goes to sleep. it was nice seeing you these past couple of weeks! i look forward to hanging out and cropping with you again soon!!!

erin said...

omgosh em, you totally crack me up! you've been tagged so many times, you got something good going on:)