Saturday, January 24, 2009

Color Me Miki---Jan kit--Gretel

Sorry for the delay. It's been a couple of those weeks! Not to mention our weekend getaway to North Hollywood to throw off our schedule! In my last post I was excited about our 70degree weather. Well, we are now back in winter mode with 50 degree weather and rain, rain, rain! At least the rain is nourishing our hills and filling our reservoirs. :)

Now on to the layouts. In a previous post, I showed you a few layouts I created using the Hansel kit from Color Me Miki, in this post, I will show you the Gretel kit. Can you say....SWOON!


This picture was taken on Thanksgiving. It's getting more and more difficult to get a "good" picture of all 3 kids now! haha!
LOL, Jasmin and Joey sharing, sort of! haha!


Finally the last layout from the kit. I totally love this picture of Jasmin. It was taken outside of Longs Drugs in Clear Lake! I remember my friend Suzy took a picture of her daughter in a pose like this and I wanted to do something similar. Man oh man...Jasmin is so photogenic, I love it!

And here is a sketch for the "You Electrify Me" layout. I got the idea for the title from a song, but I can't think of it right now. It's not the name of the song, but it's part of the lyrics and it just totally sticks in my mind. If you kow what the song is, I'd be ever so grateful if you told me....THANKS!

1 comment:

erin said...

hi miss em~!

you've been busy and ultra creative as usual!!!
guess who i met? terri from color me miki, and we have alot in common!!!
she is related to my grandparent's best friends from the vista/oceanside area. small world!
happy thursday!

erin