Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Color Me Miki Nov kit---Harvest Spice

Happy November everyone!! Hope your Fall season is going well and you are taking lots of pictures! Here is fun kit from Color Me Miki that you can use to remember those moments. Say hello to Harvest Spice! I love the cute images of the animals and the color combination from Cosmo Cricket's Nutmeg.

Here are a few things I did with the kit....a couple of cards...


And the layouts....
I love this picture of the next generation of cousins! I'm so happy that they get a chance to hang out so often. I hope they will be as close I as I am to the cousins of our generation! I used those cute animals for each kid. Notice how my 3 kids are birds..lol!

This layout shows the sweet relations between Jordan and Joey. I love that they are so close and Jordan takes care of Joey with tenderness. Now if I can figure out a way that he does the same for Jasmin!

Finally my hubs! Here he is trying to figure out the skateboard thing! LOL..

Thanks for taking a peek. So sorry I'm such a slacker on this blog. It's been quite busy in our household. Now that Halloween is over, we have Thanksgiving to look foreward to...and a nice holiday break!
Stay tuned for layouts from another kit from Color Me Miki and from a gorgeous Fall kit from The Scrapping Spot! Take care everyone!!!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

what a YUMMY kit! As always--GREAT layouts!

Michelle said...

delicous Em!!! LOVE love..think i might ask DH to buy me cOLOR ME mIKI kit!!