Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Scrapping Spot Nov Kit

Check out the November kit at The Scrapping Spot! Isnt' it simply beauti-FALL! I fell in love with it when it arrived. The papers are from Little Yellow Bicycle and have a smooth and sheen feel to it. Some even have a metallic look. And to top it off...BLING and STICKLES!! YIPPEE! One can never have enough stickles! Thank you so much Jill and Cathy for a gorgeous kit!

Let's start off with a couple of cards. I plan to send these out for Thanksgiving!


Next is our sweet Joey Boy! We don't have much of a Fall season here so I love that the papers can be used for any season!

Here is another one of our silly boy! This layout was really simple. I used 1 sheet of patterned paper and cut to size. Then I used the die cut transparency under the title sticker for a little dimension. This took me less than 10 minutes!

Finally, I wanted to use something with Fall. These are older photos when Jasmin was in preschool. We didn't get a chance to visit the pumpkin patch this year and last year it was closed. Hmm..wonder if it's still open to visitors?

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Em you so ROCK this kit!!the colors are fabolous and loving those cards!!awesome inspiration like always!