Monday, March 1, 2010

Color Me Miki--March kit--Going Retro

Hello MARCH!!! I say this every month, but dang, where did the past month go? Maybe because it as a short month, maybe because of all the 3day weekends we had, maybe just because we were so busy living life.... Whatever the case, it's already MARCH!! Two months have passed in 2010. And there seems to be no slowing down.

One thing is for sure, I've been busy with scrapping...my mojo has really been flowing this year. I'm having so much fun with it. I've missed it, I've missed cutting up papers, I've missed embellishing like a crazy person, I've missed fondling all the goodies. It's good to be back :)

I've also been scrapping with this month's kit from Color Me Miki...Going Retro! Terri seriously packs all her kits every month and March is no exception. Check out all the projects I created with the kit.....first up a canvas. I've missed creating these, too!

And a couple close ups of the canvas.... you can also click on any of the images to enlarge...



And some cards....

And the layouts.....
I did use a couple of the die cuts from Feb's kit, but everything else is from March. The picture was taken Dec. 24...right before Christmas.

And this picture was taken on Christmas....this my favorite picture of the kids to date. I want to make a canvas using this picture. I love it!

And now getting back to the Holy Land trip! I know, that was back in Nov. 2007. At least it's finally getting scrapped. And it's wonderful to relive all those amazing memories! Besides, I need to get them finished by June..haha! Our first visit of the day, Cana...the place where Jesus performs his first miracle.

I've been anxiously awaiting April's kit. but I've been keeping busy with actually using up my stash!! Although I've sold or gave away so much of my stuff, I still have so much more. It feels good to be using it. But I still have LOTS more!!

Still to come...more layouts using "antique" scrapping goodies :)

Thanks so much for passing by, have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

you ROCKED this kit! I especially like the canvas that you made it's TOTALLY cool!

Jennifer and Amy said...

I love seeing your stuff!!! Awesome canvas! Can't wait to see your "antique" supplies - they will probably not look antique when you are finished with them ;)

xo, Jen

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Cute layouts Em! I have my eye on this kit. I really like the colors.

Hope you and the family are doing good!