Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Color Me Miki--May kit--Alterations!

Hello May!! It's so nice to see all the sunshine and warmth we've had the past few days. No sight of rain in the near future...woohoo!! May's kit from Color Me Miki is perfect to go with those sunshine filled days! This kit is filled to the brim with 10+ sheets of paper from Prima, Little Yellow Bicycle, and October Afternoon. Embellies include FULL packs from LYB, Sassafrass, and OA...alphabet not pictured, but it's sooo pretty!

I was able to bust out a bunch of projects from this kit....6 layouts and 4 cards...and I still have more scraps left over. And you know me, I use the patterned papers as my background, and I still worked it...LOL! I love this kit...swoon.....

Let's get on with the show :) First up a card. At this point I was running out of letters so we needed to figure out some words! Worked out well since Jasmin has a bunch of classmates turning 7 this year! I added the brad and chipboard frame from previous kits and buttons and ink from my stash.

I had so much fun making those roses. The yellow and blue are from the ribbon pack. But the pink one was a strip of patterned paper. I crinkled the heck out of it then rolled it up. I am so in love with the banner action. Makes all the layouts look so festive! I added gems and ink from my stash.

And the last one for today....I'm totally going through all our pictures from our time at SF. So many fun and inspiring photos! I was running out of "y" at this point. The "h" was perfect upside down! Flowers and brads and buttons from previous kits, gems and ink from my stash.

There you have it. But that's not all!! I have MORE layouts and cards for you....Lots and lots of scrappy goodness...woohoo! Thank you so much for passing by. Enjoy your day :)

1 comment:

erin said...

wahoo is right you go em!!!