Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jasmin's Mini Book

I created this mini book for Suzy at Picture Me Perfect using the Maya Road flower album. I was a bit nervous at first, but once I got started, I went CRAZY! with all the goodies!! LOL!

So, earlier this month, Maya Road had an open call for using their mini books. I used this album for my entry...and yipppee...I was one of the 15 chosen to have their books as samples at CHA :)

For the last page, I added another picture, but I was too lazy to re-photograph it again..LOL.

supplies: Mini album--Maya Road; PP and die cuts--My Mind's Eye; embellies--Heidi Swapp bling, Fancy Pants felt, Ranger Stickles everywhere!; flowers--Prima and Heidi Swapp; and more stuff!

Journaling on the last page is writting on a Technique Tuesday scalloped tile. I used a rubon, but make the journaling lines myself. Jasmin also wrote her name on the first page...what a big girl!! I had so much fun putting this special book together.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go Em!!!! Lisa L.

Angela L. said...

I feel horrible, I saw your name in the Maya Road email and meant to shout out "Congrats" to you then but became preoccupied. So sorry about that.... Anyways, what a beautiful album. I am always so thrilled to see you acknowledged for your awesome work!!!

Jennifer and Amy said...

YEAH EMELYN!!!!!!!!!!! THat is so stinkin exciting! I totally want to copy this book about Miss J!!!

xoxo Amy

Jennifer and Amy said...

ROCK ON EM! This book is the bomb! Congratulations girl!

Jen :)

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome, Em!!! Woo Hoo!! Congratulations! The mini book is adorable!

Anonymous said...

omg, i just found your blog girl! and congratulations again!!!