Monday, March 24, 2008

Bring on the layouts!!

I think I'm done for now with playing with the pictures. It takes so much time and I haven't figured out what kind of pictures I like better. The washed out look seems kinda artistic, but at the same time, not so natural. *sigh*.....I'll just keep doing what I've been doing. Besides, all this picture editing is taking time away from scrapping...ha!



Here are a few layouts using the Scrapbook Circle March kit. Fun new CHA goodies--Pink Paislee, Jenni Bowlin, Glitz Bling, and Cosmo Cricket Blackboard Album!!


These first 2 layouts showcase pictures from our trip to Greece. Isn't the Parthenon AMAZING!!

The next few pictures are from everyday life. I swear these kids are growing like crazy!!
I took a few pictures of Jordan the morning of Spring pictures day. And Jasmin being so very Sassy...I can see a runway model in that main picture...YIKES!



These pictures of Joey are actually from last year, around August, right before he started walking. He is so full of smiles, I love it! BTW, his shirt says, "Pinoy." It's a slang term that means Filipino. Thank you Dodo and Titi, but too bad it doesn't fit anymore :(
Finally a simple card that I cut out the butterflies from the Jenni Bowlin papers and added some Ranger Stickles.


The March kit also came with the Cosmo Cricket Blackboard mini book. I love the shape of it and the fact that it's black, makes it so forgiving. You don't feel that you need to paint every inch of it or wallpaper it with patterned paper. For my minibook, I used Ranger Crackle to paint just the edges...simple!
The kidlets at the Temple of Zeus.

Here is Jordan at the Parthenon and Jasmin at Universal City Walk--from last March 8th.

Our sweet GQ baby..LOVE when he wears a tie! Thanks, Nina Lisa!!
And the last page is a picture taken from Universal City Walk. Joey just wants to ROAM around! No more pictures, Mommy...let me GOOOO! LOL! Silly nut!


That's all for now. I'll post more layouts this week.....THANKS!!

3 comments:

Jenn aka boysmama said...

I need to bookmark you!! LOVE your stuff!! Had to say that you hit it on the head...that's the great thing about going home...I'm still the kid and totally get to veg while they take care of MY kids!! tee hee!!

Chrissy Le said...

You've been busy! I love Pink Paislee and the new JB line! And those blackboard books are way cool!

Unknown said...

Everything looks amazing (as usual!) I love how you cut out and layered the butterflies on the "when did you get so big" layout. The mini album looks fab too!