Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Color Me Miki Nov kit--On the Road Again

Gosh, I wish we were on the road again...how I miss traveling! We haven't had a big trip since The Holy Land...2 years ago! We've been saving for a big, gigantic, super exciting, and long awaiting trip to the Philippines next June!! I can't wait, we'll be gone for 1month...woohoo!!!


This kit is from Color Me Miki, it was from November...yikes! I have Dec all ready to go, and I'll post that soon. Nov. has been a crazy month for me! Planning Jordan and Joey's birthday..I still need to get their pictures up!...and the Thanksgiving Feast for Jasmin's class. Then of course Thanksgiving and Black Friday..haha!! Gotta plan all those shopping sprees!

Now, on to the kit....On the Road Again!!

Even if you don't travel, you can use them for everyday pages! Here are my boys...

Here is Jordan when we went to SF. He had so much fun on the bungee thing. I was so proud of him for trying so hard and making all those flips!!

And one of Ms. Jasmin. This was taken when she was 4 and I'm just now getting around to it..LOL. The journaling is about now. Every night (we try to at least!) we say our prayers and say at least 5 things we are thankful for from that day. She is so cute and says "I'm thank you for..." I wanted to document it now before she says it the grammatical way..LOL! Sorry, my scaner is just getting so so sad lately :(

Another SF layout. I feel like we go there quite often lately! This time we were with my parents. This was Labor Day, the kids were off, and so was Heintje! We planned to go to SJ Japantown, but we headed north to SF to visit my brother and Tina instead. Also had some yummy cheesecake and shopped at Old Navy!! woohoo..I love Old Navy! Oh, in these pictures, were were taking a break and stopped at Blondies, the BEST! pizza ever!!

Finally.....can't do a travel kit without scrapping about the Holy Land! Have I mentioned how I miss it there...LOL.... This was taken at Caesarea. It was a port on the edge of the Mediterranean Sea. It's so beautiful and you can still see many of the structures still standing. You can see the Med. Sea in the background!

Okay, that's all folks! I totally squeezed every last bit of this kit, I had such a great time with it!! And I just peeked onto the Color Me Miki site. It's a little different and to top it off...there is a SALE!! I haven't shopped for scrap stuff in a while, but I think I might pick up a couple bottles of Maya Road Mist!! Fun stuff!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving break and well rested for the busy month ahead.
Happy Dec. 1 everyone :)

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

These layouts are awesome! I especially like the one of your girl--so cute! That's exciting that you get to go to the Phillipenes in June....